Eco-swim Top. Regenerated Plastic. Feminine Pattern.
This Batik Eco-swim Top features a lotus flower pattern, representing the Four Nobles Truths of Buddhism, the essence of spiritual awakening found in the unique Balinese culture.
- Eco-conscious swimwear choice
- Versatile style with fully adjustable ties so you can customise your look
- Looks great with any size bust
- Salt and chlorine resistant
- Fully lined and seamless finish
- Feminine print design
- Match with any of our Batik Eco-swim styles
Made from 100% Econyl®, regenerated ocean waste.
Caroline wearing size S Top.
Indigo Luna Ines Bikini Top Terracotta
All packages will be sent tracked and a tracking number will be provided (if available) once your order has been sent. Please allow up to 3-4 business days for your order to be processed and packed, however in most cases your order will be packed and sent the next business day.
Delivery time is estimated between 3-5 workings days and in some cases up to 10 working days. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Items are sent in appropriately sized parcels and boxes.